![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Thursday, August 7, 2008
3:23 PM ● Sucker Who do you think you are? You expect me to give in to u all the time? I tell u i cant do it. Ask you do simple things also cannot. I regret helping u at times. Since you don't appreciate. then forget it. I shall control myself to not help u at all next time. You got some problems with ur attitude towards me. I dont see you treating others like that. You want to be like that? Ok. Let you have what you want. I mean what i say. So lets u be u and me be me. I have nothing else to do with you. Don't regret it next time. I have put up with you for long enough. We are drifting apart. The further the better though. Trying to forget u. and all the shit you have done to me. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |