![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Sunday, January 24, 2010
8:41 PM ● Metacognition People tell me to remain optimistic. But i can't seem to find that reason for me to stop the negative thinkings. Its difficult to carry on, when youre standing all alone. I don't have the strength to carry on anymore. I'm fighting a losing battle. Can't even find that glimmer of hope. Everything is ruined, in my very own hands. Useless, i'm just plain useless. I give up, on myself. It's tearing me apart. Struggling very hard to continue on. I've been trying to put on that happy and carefree face in front of others. Never want to show the real me. It's draining me. It's difficult. Two totally different person, in and out of my room. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |