Monday, January 11, 2010
9:07 PM ● Thoughts

Chinese results were shocking.
I totally had no feeling of nervousness before the results, or happiness after the results.
I just stood and stared after getting the results, not feeling elated or what.
People worrying over results before that, i was there joking, and even dancing away.
To me, it just felt like getting back any other test paper.
I wonder why?
Maybe i was expecting a c5, just like my 2 prelim papers.
Never once did i think of getting such results.
Really a miracle.


I've finally straightened out my thoughts.
Figured out my priorities.
Should be focusing much more on my studies rather than some other irrelevant stuff.
What's the point of working so hard, when at the end of the day, I won't achieve anything, not a single thing.
Been slogging my guts out in the past.
Come to think of it, what do i get in return?
Nothing. Or maybe all i get is all this crap i'm facing now.
I've been thinking and thinking and thinking.
Maybe i should just let go.
I would be much happier.

Pondering.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )