![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Saturday, February 20, 2010
10:22 PM ● Broke down, unable to control anymore. Filled with troubles inside me, which i dont wish to bother others with. The bottle's overflowing. I'm weak, and useless. I'm the root of the problems. Totally no one by me now, and its all my fault. All going against me. I'm crumbling, without any support. Who can i blame but myself. It's a fact that i'm useless, but i din expect myself to be as useless as what i am now. Can't even accomplish a single thing. Failing in whatever i take on. Is thinking and thinking all i can do? What's the point. I cant even do anything to salvage the situation now. Ain't i a weakling? Definitely a very weak and useless one. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |