Wednesday, February 3, 2010
10:18 PM ● Fag

I've let you all down.
I really don't want to pass down shit to you, but there's nothing else i can do.
Trying very hard, but all i can do is just so little.
Lacking that support and help from others.
Sometimes i really don't know what i'm doing.
Many a times i almost broke down, right in front of everyone.
Doubt anyone will care too.
I really wonder, what i am to them?
Just some bloody idiot commanding them to do stuff.
Someone who they can disregard, and treat like invisible.
An incompetent fool, who is of totally no importance to them.
Don't think i deserve their respect also.
I have done nothing, absolutely nothing worthy of that.
I caused things to be the way it is today.
It's all my fault, no one else to blame but myself.
I've ruined the whole thing, screwed everything up.
A darn fucking idiot, thats what i am.
I have no right to complain, i deserve what i'm facing right now.
Thanks to me, it ended up in such a situation.
No one else's fault, but mine.
Regret and remorse, whats the use?
Condemn me, for all you want, as it really is my fault.
Clearing up that damn big mess i've created.

What does it feel like to be happy?

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )