Saturday, February 13, 2010
9:12 PM ●

I've decided.
To no longer bother others with my troubles.
To keep everything to myself, no matter how tough that may be.
To stop being that idiot who whines about every single thing.
To accept whatever shit that's thrown at me.
Sorry to all, for being that burden towards you.
I will no longer be.

Bottling everything up.
That bottle is overflowing.
I'm crumbling down.

What i see now, just makes me even more depressed and disheartened.
Feeling very useless, as all i can do is stand by and watch.
Regret for not helping them.
Only to realise that it's all too late now.
Sorry, for not being there for you all.
Sorry, for making a mess out of everything.
I'm weak and useless.
Never able to accomplish anything.
Never blame anyone else, it's all my fault.
Trying my best, in this short period of time.
I'm just a fucking useless person.
What can i do? What can i achieve?
NOTHING.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )