![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Thursday, March 11, 2010
8:34 PM ● Down My temper became worst these days. Flaring up at the smallest things. Unable to control myself anymore. Mood swings happening very often now. Little things piss me off, little things make me sad. Where's the thing that makes me happy? I can't find it anymore. All those laughters, all seem fake, doesn't come from within. I may joke around all the time, i'm just putting on that mask, not wanting others to worry anymore. I'm crumbling down. Without the support, i'm nothing but a weakling. Left with very little time, make the best out of it. I'm doubting my capabilities. Blocking my real self off from the outside world. I'm now a Dawn that i don't recognise, never even knew this person existed. A whole new me, an inferior me. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |