![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Sunday, March 14, 2010
7:37 PM ● Have i really straightened out my thinking? Then why do such thoughts still flash through my mind. I don't want to think of that thing anymore. Was really afraid when it came to my mind. Afraid that i couldn't control myself, and submit myself to it. It's a disturbing thought, really really hope it does not come true. Control, control, think of the consequences, do not do anything foolish. Please do not let history repeat itself. I can't take it anymore. Those disturbing thoughts, remain in my mind. Hopefully i can control myself, to stop myself from doing what i know is wrong. After that little talk, i've closed all doors to my heart. Wondering when i would be able to open it again, and stop bottling everything up. The bottle's overflowing. It's tough keeping everything within. Need to shout it all out, but i can't seem to do it. I'm crumbling down, again. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |