![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Thursday, March 25, 2010
5:25 PM ● I've brought about the downfall. Lots of thoughts going through my mind. Really unclear of what i want. The bottle's overflowing, the doors closed. Much as i want to pour it all out, there's no one out there who really understands. I wanna shout it out, but there's no one to shout it to. Needing someone to open those doors, to pull me out of misery. I no longer want to live behind that mask anymore, but theres no choice. Putting on that stupid smile when my mood is rock bottom. I just long to be myself, not having to act like a total different person. I don't really understand myself. Who's the real me? I never knew the answer to that. Trying in vain to pull myself out. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |