![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Friday, April 30, 2010
7:36 PM ● Random All's not lost yet. A bad start to the MYEs. Got a feeling that i've flunked HMT papers. Not that it's the first time though. The whole paper seemed to be in a language that is totally new to me, not one that i've been learning the last 15 years. Doubt i'll be able to pass the paper. Kinda given up hope on my chinese already. Stoned during the paper, since I had no idea what i was writing anyway. It has always been bad. Hoping that this won't happen to other papers. Let loose a little after the paper. It's been a long time since i truly felt happy and carefree. It's a feeling that i've long forgotten. Reliving the memories, the times. Seemingly happy on the outside, it's all but just a mask, something i put on to deceive others. Time's just flying by too fast, and i'm flying along with it. When will I be able to come to a standstill, to savour the moments of life? It's all rushing past, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. It's all become a routine. It's just a hectic lifestyle, something i've got so used to. But what really is life? This, i will never understand. I've lost a lot of things, lost myself. Used to be a total different person from who i am now, a much more carefree, optimistic and certainly a much much happier person before. I will never be able to get all these back. Once it's gone, its gone forever. What's lost, is lost forever. The old me will never be back. I'm just such a pessimist, that's just an understatement. I've hit an all new low. Instead of getting out of the past, i've fell, even deeper now. History repeats itself. How wonderful is that.. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |