![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, April 5, 2010
5:49 PM ● I guess if I go all out, nothing is really impossible. It's all in the mindset. Believe in it, and it will come true. I've gotta push myself to the maximum. I know I can do it, but I just don't put in the effort. Just like today's 2.4, I set a kinda unrealistic goal for myself. To get from a D last year to an A now. Despite my calf muscle hurting like shit, I still went for it and made it. Though i barely made it, it's still an A. Guess i really have to push myself, to stretch myself to the maximum. There has to be hard work put in to everything I do. I promise myself, I will finish this race, with the very end in mind. I can do it. What's gone is gone, what's past is past. It will not come back anymore. Let's focus on the future. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |