Wednesday, April 14, 2010
10:26 PM ●

It's over.

It's time to let go of everything. Thanks to you guys out there who supported me till this very day. Without you guys, I won't be who I am today, i won't have survived this 2 years. I'd have given up a long time ago. Though there were ups and downs, we pulled through, thanks to all your hard work. It's much appreciated. The little things u all do, tell me that no, im not walking down this long road alone. There were many times when i just felt like throwing everything away, and just forget about it all, but i know i couldn't, as i would be letting you all down.

Sorry, for i once doubted you guys, but you proved me wrong. You were there, silently supporting me. I will treasure these moments we shared, be it happy or sad ones. This period of time was a really tiring one, but i learnt a lot from it. It changed me. Thanks to you guys for doing everything you were supposed to and more. You guys did a great job. But i guess what i did wasn't enough, to salvage anything.

Sorry, for all your efforts were wasted thanks to me. Thanks, for i truly felt that warmth and bond.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )