Monday, April 19, 2010
6:15 PM ● Mixed Feelings

I'm afraid, really afraid.

Once it's gone, it's gone. There's no use thinking about it anymore, it won't come back again. It's just too bad that i didn't treasure it while i could, now all i feel is regret and remorse. What's the point? As if it will change history. It's all fixed now, nothing can change that fact.

I need to focus right now. Focus on that goal, focus on the important thing for now. Rid my mind of all others, they're not gonna bring me down. I don't want to let myself and others down anymore. I wanna see that joy, not that disappointment. I'm disgusted with myself, for i'm such a letdown. Break free from that mentality, that's what i need to do. I'm just such a pessimist.

Mid-years coming soon, i need to put in that effort, to achieve what i really want. It won't fall from the sky, you need to work for it. Sitting there won't help you achieve anything, it's the burying your head in books that will. Believe, and you will make it, it all lies up there. The deciding factor, whether you make or break it. Go for it, you know you can, only if you work hard for it, and not let those thoughts affect you.

I'm just putting on a strong front, but deep down, i'm crumbling down.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )