![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Thursday, May 20, 2010
3:43 PM ● Thoughts I finally understood what Mr Tan said during a particular lesson a few weeks back. Then, I didn't think what he said was true, until these few days. As much as we dislike it, it's still the truth, something nobody can change, just accept it. Nobody cares. It's just the mere beginning, the worse has yet to come. I really wonder, what's the world really like. It's scary. I just want to hide in the little shell and never face the world, the only place where I feel safe and at ease, where I can let go of everything. Different perspectives, different expectations, different reactions, different people, different ideas. Why can't we just learn to accept, accept one and all, be it for their strengths or flaws? Nobody knows what will happen, nobody can predict what will happen. It's just filled with question marks, that will never be changed into a full stop. Nothing is certain, nothing is fixed, make the best out of it, so that you won't regret it. By then, it's all too late. I've had have enough. I don't fancy this at all. May seem otherwise to many, but I guess I'm just good at hiding myself. Dreaming of the impossible. I just wanna run away, as far as my legs can take me, to whichever place it might be. Perfect? This word has ceased to exist in my dictionary. It's just some of the random stuff going through my head these days. The paragraphs don't make sense. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |