Sunday, June 6, 2010
10:14 AM ●

At that very spot by the coast where I had been a few months back, I look around me and mostly saw happiness imprinted on the faces. The thoughts running through my head were somewhat similar as before. I walk all around, numerous different thoughts flying through my head. Different places brings back different memories, happy or sad ones. Been going all around, reminiscing those times I've had.

It's those little things that can make one happy or sad. It's how we view it. There are many sides to everything, and there has got to be that 1 positive side, that silver lining behind every dark cloud. Try as I might, I still can't get myself to believe in this. It's those little things that bring me down.

It all seems so surreal. No motivation, no drive, no real goal. I'm just living for the sake of living.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )