![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Saturday, June 5, 2010
11:38 AM ● I'm sick and tired of everything already. Even that little thing that's been holding me back all the while isn't of much help anymore. I've snapped. It's enough. I just wanna escape reality and live in my own little world, void of troubles and everything else. I'm sorry, but I just see no more point in everything I do. I can't even stop myself from feeling that way. It's been building up since a long time ago, and I can't take it anymore. Nothing helps anymore. I don't fancy this. Wanting to pour everything out but unable to open up to anyone. Just leave me be, I promise I will pick myself up again. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |