Wednesday, September 1, 2010
4:28 PM ●

Seems like I'm living in an empty shell. Gone were the times. The road's way too long. Walking on and on on the route to nowhere. After this long while, I'm back to square one. Exasperated, I wanna throw my hands up and give everything up. There's no more meaning to everything. What's the point of putting on a mask and deceiving everyone around? I want that smile and laughter to come from within. But right now, it seems highly impossible.

Living like a body void of life and vigour. Everything seemed to have lost it's meaning. The time has come, but I'm not doing anything about it just yet. Procastination. Or should I say, I just see no point. My mind seems to be focusing on all the wrong things. Please, let everything revert back to the good old days. I've enough, really. Time for a good long walk to clear my mind. The time's just right.

Desperately in search. It's demoralizing. Doesn't help that there's loads of other things to do. I know I should, but what I've been doing seems to be the direct opposite.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )