![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
9:37 PM ● Through it all I realised how much of a fool I've been. Feels like a toy all over again. Probably because I'm just being that useless thing. My world's in a mess right now. Hopefully I'll pick myself up and face it all, by myself. Hopefully. I've built a wall around me, I'm on my guard. Never judge a book by it's cover, now I know how applicable this phrase is. Stranded all alone on this deserted island, with no one else around. No matter how tough it might be, I'll manage. Doubt it'll go away, but I'll get used to the pain, somehow. It's building up, I'm tearing apart. It ain't a great feeling to know there's no one around when you badly need someone. But I've got used to it. It's a hypocritical world. That horrid thought flashed through my mind once again. Will I succumb to it? It doesn't matter anyway. The time has to come, sooner or later. Who am I? Nothing. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |