Friday, October 1, 2010
10:19 PM ●

To think I held on to that hope for ever so long. You gave me that hope, only to shatter it all just moments later. Amidst the mess, I'm relying on myself to pick myself up from the ruins. I'm plunging down into that hole, deeper than ever. What a timely occurence. Everything's crashing down at the same time. I thought.. but I was wrong, you don't give two hoots about it. After all these, there seems to be no more motivation left.

Seems like i'm taking it out on my health. It hasn't been too good to start with. My bod's unable to take it already. But I will press on, for I have something to prove.

I'll prove to everyone that I'll be able to survive alone. Mark my words, I'll prove you wrong.

If this is what life really is, I'd be glad to end it all, right now.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )