![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Friday, October 8, 2010
7:07 PM ● Today marks the end of our wonderful journey in 402. I remembered not really liking the class last year, but everything changed this year. Somehow I felt like we were a big family. Great bonding sessions during PE brought the girls together. The all-girl hug today really touched me, the 15 of us were just like a family. The speeches by the various teachers and fellow classmates touched me too. I truly felt the bond between us. 402 is made up of a bunch of 42 awesome people. While in that circle today, all the memories of these 2 years somehow came to mind. There were the times when all of us went hyper, there were the times when all of us were buried in books, those were the times. Everyone is special, everyone is different, but I guess thats what made us a unique group. I'll never forget the times we've had, the class outings, the hardcore studying in class, the epic PE sessions and the great celebration today. Those are but just a few of the times we've spent together. In these 2 years, we've grown as a class, we've changed in a way for the better. And now, I'm proud to say that I'm from 402. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |