![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
10:03 PM ● I guess I've changed. I'll be keeping to myself for now. Let me wallow in self pity, for I ain't worth anything else. Once it gets into my head, I can't block it out anymore. Throughout the trip, I've been thinking. Guess didn't really talk much at all. At times I felt the time was right to talk to them but I decided otherwise. Guess I'm a coward. I don't have the courage to face up to the problem. I'm just running away. You're right. The bottle's bursting but I guess I'll just let it be. It's already hurting so much, a little more wouldn't matter. I'll get used to it. I'm numbed by the feeling already, somehow. I'm just afraid that I'd succumb to those negative thoughts. Please, no. Just reached home and yet I'm out here, wandering along the streets. Walking along without an aim, without anyone else around, it doesn't feel good. I'm confused. I need you now. But I can't.. Do I really? |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |