![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Sunday, December 26, 2010
1:33 PM ● That's it. It's the last straw. You chose the path yourself, I'm fine with it. It's the last thing I could stand. I'm afraid. Why is all this happening? I don't see the point of fighting on anymore. Will I really emerge victorious? I doubt so. Day after day, I fight, but it just gets more and more meaningless each day, tougher and tougher each day. No one understands. I'm fighting this long, arduous and meaningless battle. I wanna let go of everything, there's almost nothing holding me back already. I used to be able to control, because of my family and friends. Now that it's all gone, my mind's at ease. As I live each day, the fatigue builds up. It's become a routine. Slipping down deeper and deeper into the pit of no return, there's nothing to hold on to. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |