Friday, December 10, 2010
10:44 PM ●

I'm ashamed to face you.. Letting go, it's difficult. I wonder how long more I can stand. It's been a year, I guess another won't hurt..

It's just your way, your style does it even matter if I don't agree with you? It's just making things worse for myself. I've been putting up with it for so long, but recently I can't take it anymore. I've tried, but it seems like they all go unnoticed, and that really puts me off, to the extent that I want to give up trying totally. It's been so long, shouldn't it be high time I got used to it already? I can't, I really can't bring myself to do everything your way, for I just don't agree. I'll just be here, silently going through it all, till the day we can see eye to eye. One in pain is better than all in pain, I'll put up with it, for it's the least I could do. I'll try my very best, to be your ideal, no matter how tough it might be, I won't utter a single word of complain. At least it's just two views, not three.

I'm sorry, for I don't deserve this at all. Condemn me for all you want.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )