![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, December 13, 2010
10:26 AM ● I've been thinking a lot recently, and each time it just drives me to tears. It's all short-lived. If I could turn time around, I'd have approached it differently. It's all too late. This is the outcome and I ain't liking it at all. I've been trying to avoid and it's getting me all worn out. This ain't my idea of happiness. Everytime you see me you say I'm in a bad mood, but do you even bother why? I thought, but how wrong I was. I've tried, but maybe I chose the wrong time always. I've had enough of this. I've everything locked deep within. It ain't a good feeling. I wanna let everything out, but I can't, I just can't. I don't utter a word and you don't too. Are we really going to continue on like that? I'm lost. I need someone to talk to, but there doesn't seem to be anyone around anymore. Inner emotions suppressed behind a facade. I can't bring myself to do it. I don't know what to do anymore. This year has been the worst ever. I've realised how tough it actually is to stand alone, in different aspects. I thought the troubles ended there and then, but how wrong I was. You think that's what I wanted? Think again, it ain't nice wandering all around on your own. I couldn't find anyone when I needed someone so badly, so I've learnt my lesson and blocked myself out. I've got my guard up now. It's gonna be difficult, but you chose to do it this way. So be it. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |