![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Thursday, December 23, 2010
9:53 PM ● Japan was quite alright, apart from the stupid airport staff who doesn't let me wear my belt on board, me having to hold my pants all the way and the super expensive stuff there. Had a near death experience when riding the snow mobile. Wasn't really focused. I almost drove my mobile off the edge and down the mountain, that shocked everyone.. Then I kept wondering, what would happen if I really flew off the edge? Maybe it'd be... I lay on the snow and thought about loads of stuff, took a plunge into the pool for a swim and ended up freezing, walked along the dark dark streets of japan in the middle of the night. Wasn't really in the best of mood though, didn't really enjoy myself. Where did that cheerful Dawn go? You failure, you can't even put on a smile in front of others. You used to be able to hide everything inside, what happened now? Your thoughts all show negativity, what happened to optimism? Serves you right for being haunted by scary thoughts. When will the day come, that I'm able to stand on my feet and stop running away? I'm afraid of the images flashing through my mind.. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |