Thursday, December 16, 2010
7:57 PM ●

Rough..

The next six days or so are gonna be the worst ever. All I need now is a sense of security that I've lost ages ago. It's tough fighting a losing battle all alone. I can't face anyone anymore, not even myself. I've lost the only strength I had and it's all my fault. I chose this path and it's all too late to regret. I'll make a move on, no matter how tough. Through it all, I've come to realise a lot of things. I've fought through this year alone. I'll make it through many more alone, I hope. Though it hurts me, it's just a little thing that I'm capable of now. I long for a helping hand, a shoulder to lean on, but it ain't right. It ain't. I can't go on like this forever, I've gotta make it out on my own. No matter how tough it was, I've made it through this year, amidst the pain. Another won't hurt too much I guess. From now on, it will all be confined to this room, locked deep in my heart. I'll get that mask back on, like how I had it on through it all. It was all that kept me going throughout. I can't bear to lose it now. Time and time again, it just cuts be even deeper. The wound can't be healed anymore. Will this be how the future is gonna be? I've tried, and failed time and again. It just puts me off. I've stopped trying altogether. If this is the way things are gonna be, then so be it. As long as you're happy, I'll be alright. A year flew past, what's ten years? It'll fly past too, I trust that it will. Once it's gone, it's gone forever. Nothing you do will change that fact. So get used to it Dawn, you can't be escaping forever. It's just needs getting used to, for nothing will salvage the situation now. You coward, get a move on, Now.

I'm fighting all alone now. I've lost the support that I used to have. Nobody to pick me up when I fall anymore. Nobody to lean on anymore. If that's the way things are gonna be, I really don't know how long more I can last. I know there are hands out there, but I can't. I don't deserve your care and concern. Though I know that it's the only thing holding me back, keeping me going on. I can't be that selfish jerk, I shouldn't. Trust me, I'll get myself together. I'll make a move on. Don't worry about me, for nothing will happen to me. But if anything does, it's all my fault and no one else's.

You're all alone now. It's all up to you. Whether you want to stand up or remain in the pit forever, it's your choice. Only you can help youself, no one else can.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )