![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Saturday, December 18, 2010
7:30 PM ● This sense of insecurity is killing me. Overwhelmed by some undescribable feeling.. It's tearing me apart.. I thought this trip would make things better, instead I'm hurting even more now. Doesn't help that I've to put up an act all day long. It's been weighing on my mind. I want to shout it all out but I can't. How I wish I was back home right now. I ain't enjoying this a single bit. All alone now, with a million things on my mind. It's driving me crazy. I don't feel safe anymore, guess it was a wrong move. Things should go back right where they belong, locked in my head. it's difficult to even force a smile now. I can't take it much longer. I'm crumbling down. Right here, right now, nothing but darkness looms ahead. Things took a turn, for the worse. It's all downhill now, right down into the pit of no return. I'm afraid, really afraid.. A ton of weight on my shoulder, I so badly want to let go, but sadly, I can't. Im needing you, badly.. It's on the verge of flowing, it's hard to control. Soon enough I'll burst out in tears and by then it's all too late.. I can't allow it to happen, not in front of them. Counting down, 4 more days.. Dawn, have some control over yourself.. No matter how hard it is, you have to put up an act. I'm afraid I'm breaking down already.. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |