![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Saturday, December 25, 2010
2:53 PM ● Where were you when I needed you so badly? I'm afraid, really afraid. It's killing me. Things took a turn for the worst. I'm afraid that I'll give up fighting altogether. I've come to accept that this is my fate, all I'm praying for now is that nothing will happen to you and everyone around me. Whatever happens to me, I'll accept it and I promise, I'll try my very best to fight my way through. The thing I've dreaded the most is happening. I've lost all independence. Through it all, I've come to realise the cold, hard truth. All the hands are gone. I've felt the feeling, only many times worse. I'm longing for you to remain by my side, will you? Give me an answer, please. I bore my heart to you and I'm kinda regretting it now. Things changed and I'm hating it like this. It cuts me, right down to the core. I guess thats the end, all thanks to me. Please, I need you with me right now. Friends and family? They mean a whole lot to me, but I guess I'm nothing in their eyes. All I long for now, is to be able to be by your side, silently doing whatever I can to help you all.. I'm very thankful for the chance to be able to help you out in the little ways I can through this year, be it in school or outside. Thank you. For now all I'm needing is for you to battle this with me. Is that too much to ask for? I'm hating the coldness. I'm really longing for things to return to how it was in the past. Can it? Please? You showed me the warmth and care I didn't see at home. Thank you. They said I was uttering nonsense but you tried to help me. Thank you. You lent me your ears when I needed a pair so badly. Thank you. You did so much to help me pull myself together. Thank you. But I've failed you. I'm sorry. I promise I'll try my very best to overcome it all. I know I've been making you worry. I'm sorry. I've been a bother. I'm sorry. Just tell me and I promise I'll be gone. Trying very hard to block out those images from my mind but I'm failing at every attempt. I've developed a phobia of many things already. I'm afraid. I'm really afraid. What if all those really come true one day? I'll sacrifice myself, but please, let nothing happen to my friends and family. Please.. The times when you were beside me and held my hand had let me feel the warmth and security that I hadn't felt for a long time. Guess it's too much to ask for you to always do that. If only it lasted longer.. I'll treasure those times, I'll treasure you, always. If only you'll give me the chance to.. I cringed at the pain that cuts me to the core. Would the cowardly way out be a better option right now? I wonder what's going on right now. You taught me what's love, care and concern. Thank you. Left all alone, lost and confused. I'm weak. I'm on my knees now, with no one to hold. I'm needing your help so badly.. Grant me my last and only wish will you? Please, I beg of you. Only then, can my mind be at ease and I'll be all ready. The end looms near. This is my fate, Your will for me. I'll accept it. I'll fight through this and emerge, stronger than ever. Please, give me the strength to move through this stage. Stay by me through this darkest period ever. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |