![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Monday, January 3, 2011
3:54 PM ● As I lay there and thought, long and hard, I ended up being even more confused than I was. I guess it's high time I picked myself up and got a move on. A month came and gone just like that, a year has passed.. A year that's been filled with ups and downs, joy and sorrow. A year whereby I've been dealt 3 huge blows, a year with the worst end ever. The start of 2011 isn't great either, but it's only 3 days into the year. I've learnt my lesson now, a pity I had to learn it the hard way. I'll take good care of my health now, I give you my word. I've drifted away from loads of people, I've been keeping to myself, never showing the other side of me to others. Now it's all too late to salvage the relationships, I chose this path myself, I've no right to regret. I've built a wall around myself, I've lost the key to the door. I realised technology takes up a large part of my life. It does feel great to be back! Dreams put into action? |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |