Thursday, January 6, 2011
4:53 PM ●

I don't see the point of all this anymore. Since it's coming anyway, why not just put an abrupt end to it all? I guess it'd be better, for me, and for everyone else. It's just too much. I wonder. Do you even mean what you say? I guess it's all empty promises. I'm sorry. I chose the cowardly way out. I can't bring myself to face you anymore. I'm hiding, and running far far away from this horrid place, to where I'm all alone, to where nobody will bother, to where I'm free.. The truth been hurled right in my face time and again, but no, I don't wanna accept that fact. I'm a coward. I'm evading it, for as long as I can.

I'm sorry, I've been a letdown. Leave me be, sooner or later, I'll pick myself up, or at least i hope. The future seems bleak. Will this be the end of it all? The thought is so tempting. I know I shouldn't but sometimes the urge is just too hard to resist, but I'm trying to remain positive.

I've lost my senses. 2011 seems like a replica of 2010, in some way or other. I'm living to dread every single day, more and more. I've lost all desire and will to fight. I've got no courage to face it. I've been living in the horrifying experiences, unable to pull myself out. It's slowly disintegrating. I'll be gone. I promise you. Mark my words, one day, I'll emerge as a victor from it all.

I vowed to myself, to never let anyone enter my inner world ever again. I'll eat whatever shit life throws at me in silence. Drive me to a corner if you wish, I won't retaliate, not anymore. All I can do is wallow in self pity. What else can I fight for? I summon whatever little strength I have left and make a move on.

Dawn shall be the cheerful Dawn once again. :/


Future? What future? Is there even any future? It all seems bleak, but I'll make the best out of it.

Death? It used to be such a horrifying thought. Now, what's the big deal? I'm all prepared. I promise, I'll continue fighting even when I'm on my deathbed.

I'm drained, physically and mentally.

My life, my way.

I guess this all pictures negativity... but it's just my inner feelings.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )