![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Friday, January 7, 2011
2:33 PM ● I'm sorry I broke my promise.. I'm trying to live like a normal person but all the restrictions are driving me crazy. I know I ain't supposed to but I can't resist the temptations..I promise it'll always be my number 1 focus. I'll try my very best, don't worry please. It's just giving me additional stress. Perhaps that's the reason why I seem kinda like a lone ranger. Guess it just makes me feel better that - ain't bothering anyone else. Bottling it up makes me feel both comforted and hurt at the same time. Guess that's what its supposed to be like? You all mean a whole lot to me, I don't wanna cause unneccessary worry. It's just my way of caring, let me, will you? I'm frantically searching for answers to it all but I've got none yet. Guess I'm the root of it all. The time has come, right or not, nothing but to give it a shot. It's the critical moment. I'm afraid, that if I don't start taking care now, it'll be too late. But I'm just unable to take care of myself by myself. So much for independence. I guess I need to be pushed. But by who? It was a wrong move, one that's been bugging me ever since then, one that I really regretted. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |