Monday, January 10, 2011
9:37 AM ●

I'm thankful for being a part of the Gway family, for having these 12 great people behind my back all the time.

Just as I thought I was left alone to make whatever decisions I had to, my brother appeared. After the many long talks with him, I finally straightened out my thoughts and somehow had a clearer picture of things. The things he said made a lot of sense to me and got me thinking, real hard. Not only him, my brothers and sisters all gave me bit and pieces of advices here and there, the all-important people who gave their word that they would always be behind me no matter the outcome, no matter what my choice would be, no matter what the report would be like and the little kids whose noise, actions and innocence brought a genuine smile to my face. It was then that I realised that they were always there and it was me, who blocked them all out. Only then did I realise that it's the most genuine and valuable asset I have and not the others which I value so much. All along I've got my priorities wrong, I've let go of those I should've held on to and held on to those who've given up on me a long time ago. Now I know, whatever happens, it's them who will be there, not you, for your words are but just a lie, a big big lie. Blood really is thicker than water.

No matter what, there's no running away anymore. There are greater things than this. It's not gonna get me down, the other 1 will be the deciding factor, not this.

I'm prepared for the worst, no matter what it's not gonna get me down, not now. No point for regrets, for all was determined during the papers. Good or bad, it's still my cert, it's still my effort. Good or bad, I know I've tried my best. There won't be a second chance but I'll take a detour. All roads lead to rome. Let's hope I'll be able to take this blow. I'm prepared for the worst.

I'm enjoying every moment of training! :D

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )