![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Sunday, January 16, 2011
10:13 PM ● Kids.. One moment they're angels, the next moment they show their horns and that's when they become torturous. Time is ticking away. It ain't all that easy picking up a whole new language. There's such a long way to go still. It was my choice to pick up this language, so it's my responsibility to continue on till the end. There's so much more I wanna do and it's a good thing it's all slowly starting to work out. I doubt I'm prepared at all but I'll just give it a shot. Nail it or not, we'll see when the time comes. With every end comes a new beginning. It's time to make the most out of it! |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |