![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
11:57 PM ● Once again my mind's in a whirl. Please, let it not be back. And now a part is over and it ain't a good thing at all. My mind was preoccupied on other stuff, wasn't really prepared the day before, neither was I really focused on the day itself. Things kept me worried and distracted. I'm sorry, for I guess I was the root behind it all. At least it turned out well right now. It hurts, it really does. Oh well, it's all too late. Anything.. It was well worth it. I'm getting my brain fried over and over again by thinking about stuff which won't yield no results. Day after day my thinking gets more and more far-fetched. I guess it all boils down to one thing, that I'm afraid and I'm seeking the cowardly way out. You told me to be optimistic and all will turn out fine. Guess it's true, though the only difficulty lies in being optimistic. Once again, it's back. I've been living amidst regrets. I've been taking everything upon myself. I thought I've gotten over it already, but heck no. I've been hiding a side of me from everyone, even myself. No one will know, no one will understand, it won't hurt no one, ain't it better that way? Anything, for you. For you, I'm willing. At times it seems like it's improving, then it takes a turn. I wonder.. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |