![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Saturday, February 5, 2011
9:11 PM ● It all lies in that big question mark. It's full of uncertainties. I wanna run, far far away, to a place where it's all peace and quiet. The past few days of visiting mainly revolved around greetings, music, my phone and the kids. As usual I didn't interact much. While others are happily involved in their conversations, I'm glad I was left alone to sit in the corner, to have my own fun with the kids. I wasn't the very open kind who could talk to everyone, I'd rather be forgotten altogether. I guess that's pretty much how it'd be like now. And now it's back to the past. I'm gonna fight this all alone. Whatever it is, I'm only gonna move forward. I thank You once again, for everything. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |