Sunday, March 27, 2011
10:47 PM ●

And so, the realisation hits hard, real hard.

That place just feels so distant now, or maybe it's just me distancing myself out. I remembered the time I flared up over an sms, since then, things were never the same anymore. A random conversation and a slip of the mouth got me feeling real guilty. So it seems, they were afraid. I never thought of it that way, never once. I thought it was just them giving me more freedom than ever. And so I sat and thought, and everything came flowing back into mind, leaving me more guilty than ever. It was all a one-party effort, I never did. It must have hurt, I'm sure. It was all me and how selfish I was. They don't deserve this, not a single bit.

And now, I've set my mind to it, I will.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )