Wednesday, December 14, 2011
8:29 PM ●

Oh how I love the holidays. Guess I've been spending like 90% of the holidays so far cooped up in my room, other than the rare times I actually bothered getting changed to go out. I enjoy the holidays alot. Being able to do whatever I want to, at whatever time I wanna do it. No need to interact with anyone at all, except my parents and some people. No need to entertain anyone. Just being myself, how I like myself to be. But then again, the days just fly past. Lying on my bed telling myself I'll get up at noon before realising that the sky's already dark. It's been a daily routine for me. Oh how I enjoy the serenity and peace of being locked up in the room all by myself. How I can do whatever I want to in my room without all the sympathetic stares. How I wish this holiday will never end.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )