![]() |
|
navigation
●
intro Dawn "Down in the dumps" tagboard music credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
7:27 PM ● 累了。 It's been barely two weeks of school and I'm exhausted already, facing all the horrible stuff in school. Each day I go to school hoping to find a corner to hide in for the whole day, away from everyone. Things haven't been exactly going smooth these few days. Searching.. I've been searching, searching for my identity, searching for a place where I belong. This just ain't in my family culture and so, am I in the wrong? I'm getting my mind all messed up with the thinking. I don't have to cry to show that I'm weak. I don't have to smile to show that I'm fine. All I have to do is be myself. |
|
xxxxxx ( Run to the city. ) |