Saturday, January 7, 2012
7:28 PM ●

It's a test of time.

The holidays are gone. In 2 days time, it would be back to school, back to the life of waking up in the wee hours, back to the life of reaching home later and later each day, back to the old hectic lifestyle. Oh how I wish this holidays would not end, for two very reasons. Is this just human nature? Regret each time you lose something, but never learn your lesson and start treasuring every single thing? Now it's all too late. Temporal. Nice, but is it really? I'm holding on to every little chance I have to turn the tables. This year might very well be the last. Wake up Dawn.

I miss the times. The times I just lay in bed and did nothing, the times I've spent there, the memories we've had together, the laughters we shared. They will always remain, locked up in a corner of my heart.

As the times get tougher and tougher now, I know I need the strength to face each coming day and this strength will only be from You. I know this year is gonna be tough, hectic and epicly fast. All I ask for, is quality time with You amidst everything.

Stand firm Dawn, stay strong. 死都要撑下去。

Dear Lord, as You see my every weakness, please help me and guide me that I may stand strong on my feet once again, for You and for everyone else around. I pray that whatever I do is for You and not for the sake of anyone else. Let me learn to put You as my only focus. Though I'm weak but You strengthen me. Please let me learn how to hand everything into Your hands. Amen.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )